Sunday, August 5, 2012

Who we are.

I figured that I should give a little bit about who we are and the players in some of our stories. I'll start with myself. E.D.B.

Evil Drinking Buddy (E. D. B.): I started my love of beer when I was in college. It started when I turned 21 and I decided I wanted to try every beer that was made. I had no clue at the time that it was the start of the Craft Beer Revolution and that there would be no way possible to do such a thing. I quickly discovered that there was so much better beer than the mass produced large markets out there. Don't get me wrong, I'll still drink one, but I do prefer a good craft beer. I've been reviewing beers for over 5 years and soon I will start posting those reviews on here.

Blondilcious: My loving and and beautiful wife with whom I'm devoted to, she's the only thing I love more than beer and she'll challenge me on that. We've been married for 12 years (at the time of this post). We share a lot of the same interests and most of our hobbies are the same. I've never met another person that shares any many similar interests with me than she does. Plus, you aren't going to find any one else that is going to throw themselves on this grenade.

The Boy: Our oldest son, I haven't talked about him yet, but that's mainly because he's 19 and moved to Kansas to get a job. He used to give me a run for my money when he was growing up, but he's out of the house and is turning into a fine adult.

Clone:  When he was younger he was just like me. Same personality, sense of humor, etc. It was uncanny. We nicknamed him Clone because it was like we didn't have a son, we just cloned me. As he's gotten older he's changed and has taken on some more of his mother's traits. He's still very much like me personality and temperament ways, but is starting to go his own ways.

The family in general shares the following hobbies: Re-enacting, Canoeing, Camping, Shooting, traveling and for the adults... Beer. We also are into spirits, we don't limit ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment